John Amarante Montgomery County Juvenile Court

Since my children were Kidnapped by Montgomery County Children Services in Dayton Ohio I've done everything I can to Expose Cps and "Family" Courts. Today is one of those days I'm all out of ideas. I'm used to doing low quality YouTube videos, and I'm new to Steemit, so please bare with me.
It's been a year and a half since my children were abducted and I'm still horrified of how many parents just like me. We have the same horror stories, and the same allegations. The government is trafficking our children...I miss my kids so much. I barely get to see them. I really don't know what to do, so any advice is welcome.
I'm exhausted. I've had long day, so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I feel like I haven't given this whore of the court as much exposure as the rest of the whores trafficking my children.
Today's whore of the court is John Amarante a attorney for Montgomery County Children Services. John works for the Montgomery County Prosecutor's Office right here in Dayton, Ohio.
He's sleasy, he's greasy, and he's built a entire case against me without any evidence at all. Now that's talent folks. He is definitely one of the lowest of the low, and so I must give John the attention he deserves.
There's a extra hot place in hell for you John


Comments